Our Commitment to Privacy
Online Account Registration
You may want to register with caseologycases.com (individually and collectively, the “Site”) to make shopping faster and easier. For non- registered users, we request account information (email address and password), and billing and shipping information for orders placed during each visit. As a registered customer, you only have to enter your billing and shipping addresses and account information once; they will be securely stored in our database for your future use. Use your username and password to access your account online at any time when adding, deleting, or modifying information. If you are using a computer at a public place, we encourage you to log out at the end of your session. Your information is securely stored with us and will not be accessible to anyone else from that computer.
The Information Collected By the Site
When you engage in activities such as visiting one of our websites, installing or using our mobile apps, placing an order online or by phone, saving your information with us online, contacting us with a question or concern, or participating in a contest, giveaway, promotion, or survey, we may obtain information needed to complete these activities. This may include your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone number, credit/debit card number with expiration date, gender, birthday, product interests, purchases you make through our Sites, and email address.
Under no circumstances do we ever share, sell, or rent your personal information to outside parties. In addition to the below uses, the customer contact information you provide may be used to contact you concerning the status of an order, answer your questions and, unless you choose to opt-out, to send you communications about upcoming sales, discounts, contests, promotions and product information.
How We Use the Information Collected
We may use your personal information to provide products and services and to support our business functions. For example, we may use this information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your order, including by shipping products to you, or others you designate, and sending emails to you, or others you designate, to confirm your order status and shipment and to process merchandise returns.
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, including marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
- To communicate with other persons using contact information you provide, such as when you designate another person as the recipient of a refer-a-friend message or a gift.
- To make your shopping experience easier, more enjoyable and more efficient
- To address problems with and improve our products, brands, services and technologies, as well as to develop new products and services
- To allow you to use our in-store and online technologies
- To provide consistent, personalized services across all channels and all of our brands, including to personalize our advertising, marketing communications, shopping experiences and promotional offers
- To organize promotions and in-store experiences
- To facilitate social media sharing
- To allow you to enroll and participate in a loyalty or customer relationship program
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches and activities that are or potentially may be prohibited or illegal
- As we believe to be required or appropriate to protect the rights, property, safety and security of Caseology (a dba of Spigen, Inc.) and our employees, customers and others
As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond to requests from government authorities and to comply with legal process How We Protect Your Information
Protecting your personal information is important to us. We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the personally identifiable information we collect on our sites.
Traffic Data, Cookies and Their Use
Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection
We expressly reserve the right to disclose your personal information and any other information to third parties if we believe, in good faith, that we are required to do so by applicable law, including, but not limited to, disclosure to law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of claims of fraud, misappropriation or infringement of any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, or any other conduct or activity that is illegal or that may subject you or Caseology (a dba of Spigen, Inc.), its agents, employees, affiliates or others to any potential legal liability or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose personal information and any other information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or as otherwise permitted by law. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information or any other information of a user who we believe is in violation of any policy or rule as posted on the Site, even without a subpoena, warrant, court order or other governmental request.
Minors And Children
Persons who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to register for an Account as set forth in the Terms of Service (Eligibility). If the Site becomes aware that any Minor is submitting or has submitted personal information to the Site without parental consent, we will close the Account and delete any personal information within our control as soon as possible.
In addition, for purposes of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), the Site makes the following statement: the Site is not directed to or intended for persons under the age of 13. If the Site becomes aware that any person submitting personal information is under the age of 13, we will close the Account and delete any personal information within our control as soon as possible.
EU Privacy Rights Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU Regulation 2016/79)
- the right to access personal data held about you;
- the right to object to processing (for example, direct marketing);
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain about processing carried out by the data controller;
- the right to object to automated decision making;
- the right for the personal data being updated; and
- the right to be forgotten.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, click here.
Our Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have a "do not track" feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, the Site is not set up to respond to browser "do not track" signals.
Spigen, Inc. dba Caseology
9975 Toledo Way #100
Irvine, California 92618
Attn: Legal Department
No Contractual Relationship